Friday, October 21, 2005

Hurricanes

Ok, I have not posted in over a month.... awful isn't it? I have had 'scandal fatigue'. Well, I still have it, but I wanted to post my prediction on Hurricane Wilma. I will talk about scandal fatigue later.

The few mega-storms we have had this year have been odd. They don't seem to be behaving like normal hurricanes. Wilma is almost what a class 6, would be, if such a classification existed. I don't want to jump on the weather-control bandwagon yet, but I am suspicious.

My prediction is that Wilma will strengthen, and go north instead, or at least not along the simple path they have predicted so far, weakening and heading for the Florida Keys. I think we will see something significantly different. This is just a random guess, but I thought I would "get it on paper", so to speak, so I could say, "I told you so!".

Let's give it a few days.

No comments: